Well, it's 2017 and I didn't get to do anything to my blog on my previous website last year as I'd hoped.
I'll endeavour to keep on top of this one!
The reason I am not adding to my previous website is because Weebly now has 'Responsive Themes' which don't work on the older websites, so I've started a new one.
Yesterday, I started to remove the spent hotbed material from the west hotbed inside the polytunnel.
This was originally built in 24th February of 2015 and because I've been limited by a hip replacement I didn't build any hotbeds in early 2016, With the help of a pal doing the shifting, I just added about a 18 inch layer to the existing one last January, which wasn't that effective. It had a lot of wood shavings in it which didn't decompose enough as it couldn't get hot enough to have a really good 'burn' It will still be useful as a 'surface mulch' though. I'll add some pictures tomorrow.
Retired, I have a 9 rod Allotment with a Greenhouse and a Polytunnel and love growing food.