I bought my Polytunnel from First Tunnels in April 2014.
It is 10 feet wide and 20 feet long, with the length going east to west.
I started building the metal framework at the end of April and enlisted the help of my youngest sister to help me attach the wood frames etc and when it was ready to have the plastic cover on, I had help from my pals Jackie and Pete.
We couldn't get the polythene to be a really taut fit so I asked Dave, (who had built the same size tunnel a few years previously), and his son Pete to come and have a look and they showed me how to get a tighter fit, so it is now a perfect 'drum tight' fit.
It was then ready to grow crops in May of 2014 and the tunnel has evolved more since then as I work out how and what I want to grow and how to get it to fit in.
I have a central bed with paths either side and really wish I had had the space to get one that was 12 feet wide as it would have given me more room for the paths but I just couldn't fit that width in the space allocated on my allotment.